Friday, January 30, 2009

MESS!!!~~~

When I got home today, I was like OMG!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~

My room : -
1... Hairs are everywhere in my room. Long and straight... Shit!
2... My bed is like just after BIG war! Pillows are everywhere messed up. Most important, my favourite pillows are high-jacked! SHIT!
3... Chargersssss are everywhere.... Shit!
4... My fan and air-con controls are not in their hangers. Was on computer table. Shit!
5... Pen drives, portable hard disk, cosmetic bag, sun glass are on my pc table... Shit!

My toilet : -
1... Toilet rolls are running out but no one replacing it. Shit!
2... Hairs are everywhere AGAIN... esp stucked at the drainage hole!!! Shit!
3... My hair conditioner bottle is not capped properly. Shit!
4... The 1st bottle shower gel is not finished yet and another new bottle is in use. Shit! The main reason is becoz no water added to the old bottle???? what kind of reason is this?
5... Mold is everywhere in basin and shower drainage hole... Shit!

I'm so real pissed off now... I consider myself as messy... now I realised someone else is even messed up than me... OH SHIT! How long more I need to tolerate this??????? How much more mess I need to clean up???? I want my peace!

No comments: