Thursday, January 8, 2009

Busy 2009

As usual, I'm always busy...

Been occupied not only by loads of work, also by Baby Jedd. He is now almost 3 mths. Improving a lot in his social and moving ability. Getting more and more active now.

Also involved in helping up in the preparation of Simon's wedding. He and his wife would only coming back few days before their wedding. So, the rest of the preparation lie on his mum's hand. Simon was my primary schoolmate in Likas Chung Hwa school. Seem like there's still lots to do be4 the actual day. Gotta choose Juliana's wedding gown and dinner dress this Sat and next Sat need to confirm lots of bits n pieces with hotel for the wedding ceremony and banquet.

Also, preparing our TTSS S3Ai 10th Reunion. Yiin Wei, Phyllis and me lost our "energy" in the preparation as less and less ppl willing or able to attend it. Haiii... not too sure whether it could be held on time.

Uncle and aunty were discussing bout Simon's wedding banquet. They were thinking to intro those "single" ladies and gentlemen during the banquet to create more chances. Hmmm.... Dun really feel ok. I'm still scared of GUYS!!!!!!!!! Just wanna keep distance from GUYS!!!!!!!! Aunty SM was also saying to intro me to a guy (teacher). Argh... I hate GUYS!!!!!!! Thanks for the great job done by JJJJJJ!!!!!... How I wish I could forget him totally. He is too cruel to me. NO wishes at all for my birthday, Christmas and also New Year. Is it so easy to forget whatever that we have gone thru the past 3 years?

Wish myself all the best in this Yr2009.

No comments: