Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hong Kong

It has been really long time since my last post.
I was totally exhausted everyday. Was extremely busy with my work before I left for holiday. Then, Baby Jedidiah occupied the rest of my time. He is waking up every 2 hrs punctually for milk or diaper change, and he is sleeping in my room too. So, I could hardly getting any NICE / STRAIGHT 8hrs sleep. Sometimes, I just ignored his crying till someone else came in to "entertain" him... haha... I'm bad right? Else, sometimes, I just fall asleep too while feeding him milk or burping him. :P Anyway, he is such an adorable baby that everyone love him so much...
I left to HK last Saturday 1-Nov via Royal Brunei BI635, arrived at HK at 2.10pm, 10mins earlier than the scheduled time. Been eating lots here till I felt "disgusting".
Went to ShenZhen China yesterday and the whole day trip took 16hrs. I couldn't sleep some more after got back to my relatives' house till 3am. Damn exhausted.
I have to admit that I enjoyed all the shopping and eating session in HK. And I ve adapted as well to the small bed, small room, etc (everything is small and mini in HK). I'm missing badly my KK life and of course Baby Jedd. :P
Though I have been so occupied and busy recently, I just hate it when I think of J. This trip was supposed to be another US trip, as well as for my sis graduation. Now, ended up I'm spending my time alone here. How could I not think of J??? Haiii... what to do? This is our fate and destiny. I know he will not be as bad as me, or maybe it's a great relief for him. Definitely he won't be missing me nor thinking of me. Things have ended!!!!
Anyway, gotta get to bed soon. So damn tired....

No comments: