Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Now and later...

Now... I'm seriously injured and upset. How I wish I could cry as loud as I could. Tears are rolling in my eyes. But I couldn't as someone is with me. I just don't want to show them my sadness and make them worry of me. I just want everyone know that I'm happy. It's such a difficult assignment esp most of the time I'm emotionally imbalance. I know sometimes my happiness and smile is so fake but I just couldn't bear with it. That's the best one I could provide at that point of time.

I really do not understand why my relationship could become a topic to those PAT PO!!!! Mind ur words PAT PO. My patience is at the top limit now. NONE of anyone's business bout me and J. NOTHING for u to PAT!!~~~

Later... I don't know what would happen to me. I don't know... How I wish I don't need to think and care...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cliche, but true...The sad and difficult times would past and there will be a time when you will feel happy again.

Be strong and know that what you are going thru now will make you stronger in the future.