Monday, November 24, 2008

Scared & Refrain

The hurt is already there and it will be forever there... no matter after how long... it will still remain there...

A friend of mine told me that in whatever relationship... couple will definitely feel blissful and happy when things are alright.. When things don't work, couple sure will say it's disaster and painful... Yeah, it's true...

This is not the first relationship that I have gone thru... will not disclose too much private stuffs here as I believe some of my friends will be reading my blog (just in case)... yeah, this is a public blog too... so, not too great that I disclose too much... but one thing for sure, this was the only relationship that I really took it seriously... so serious that I put myself 100% into it.

I know I shouldn't be blaming anyone on the failure of this relationship. But somehow, I myself just couldn't let go so easily... I myself don't know what to do the best for myself to put back the scattered heart... I didn't do anything wrong to him and myself... I just want simple life...

I'm so afraid and refrain of any relationship now... I have to say I got phobia on guy!!!

Knowing some of my friends are tying up their knots with their another half. I sincerely wish them good luck and happy for them. For those that are planning for their future, still I wish them good luck. For those that they don't have any planning, better be careful... *cross finger*

No comments: