Thursday, October 9, 2008

Getting married???

Yeah... FAMOUS quote and topic to every couple... whenever we meet someone/friends, just can't stop asking this question.

A lot of people asking me this question too. I would try my best to control my tear and tell them wait till I find another bf.

A church friend was making some fun coz she couldn't believe it. She said I just look happy and like usual. I told her that I just couldn't cry and cry esp at church just to tell everyone I already broke up with my bf. She said funnily: Make sure you don't hide and cry when you are at home, and look happy when in front of us ah.

Anyway, thanks to those who care and support me. Thanks so much. I know you guys want me to be happy. I'm trying my VERY BEST to be happy. I will be happy go lucky!!! I'm sure I can...

No comments: