Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm just too silly...

OMG... my heart was just like being cut by a sharp knife and I was like slapped so hard that I felt dizzy... when I saw J's photo just now with a sexy lady hugging him tight... are they couple or just friends????? No matter how, I still felt so damn hurt.

We have not broke up OFFICIALLY, despite of waiting for weeks for his call to discuss and talk. Week by week he just came out with different excuses (which could be true) and we just didn't get the chance to speak.

I thought I could let go easily. I thought I'm alright. Till yesterday night, I broke into tearssssss when I listened to some songs that we used to listen together. All those memories just came back into my mind. So fresh that I could remember what happened to our every Valentine's day. So fresh that as if just happened not long ago. Oh GOSH!!!!! Why am I so silly to be sad and hurt for someone that I could not rely at all???????? Why can't I just forget about everything easily??? Why can't I just turn to be forgetful????

Oh... how I wish I could sleep forever without need to wake up to be sad for this???? It's just too many WHY in my mind that I couldn't get any answer.

God, give me a pill that can rip my memory off. It's just too hard for me.

No comments: