Friday, October 10, 2008

GOSH!!!

OH GOSH!!!

I had night mare last night. Dreamed that J dumped me away and all his relatives knew bout it and laughed at me. SHIT!!!! Woke up with a mixed feeling....

Now, everything is not running smooth... so stressed up....

My apartment is giving me hell lots of problems.... 1st, water supply still not yet connected due to the FXXKing Management/Maintenance's fault. 2nd, electricity supply also not yet done due to the LAWYER's fault... 3rd, now d stupid lawyer is asking me pay MORE????!!!!! My wallet also shrinked and so dry up.... stop squeezing me la!!!!!

Another one also, when J and mine issue gonna be settled???? This guy doesn't even intended to settle things up.... HAiiizzzz....

Also, my finger.... got 2 insect bites.... swollen like sausage... itchy all the time.... turned black and red sometimes.... already applied oilment still not subside.... what am I gonna to do with it????

Why is my life so difficult????

No comments: