Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I signed up for PPP!

Finally, I have signed up myself for PPP. Heard and seen PPP in many bloggers sites but I just don't bother bout it, though I know we could earn money by blogging.

Petrol and diesel price has tremendously increased that affecting everyone. Even my friends started to look for part-time job as an extra income, an little tiny extra to ordinary income is already so much better than nothing esp everything single thing is increasing in price, getting more and more expensive.

Just figured out that we could earn money from blogging about almost everything from Alternative Lifestyle, Arts/Literature, Autos, Business/Entrepreneurism, Celebrity News/Gossip, Charity/Community, Computers/Software, Cooking/Cuisine, Education/Personal Growth, Fashion/Style/Trends, General Business, General Entertainment, General Female Topics, General Living, General Male Topics, General Technology, Health/Fitness/Beauty, Hobbies/Collecting, Home Improvement/Construction, Household/Parenting, Internet/Web Design/Blogging, Music/Movies/Video Games/TV, Photography/Videography, Politics/Society/Government, Real Estate/Investing/Finance, Religion/Spirituality, Sales/Marketing, Shopping/Product Reviews, Sports/Outdoor Recreation, Technology/Gadgets, to Travel/Destinations.

I am going to concentrate my blogs on beauty, fashion, general female topics, travel and of course FOOD/COOKING.

I'm planning to write at least one payperpost everyday though I'm still figuring out how ppp works. I'm hoping for slight income from ppp. I'm saving for my next London and Europe (hopefully Rome, Italy), which need quite a sum of money due to the currency exchange. Hoping to spend more valuable and memorable time with my bf, J, who is staying in London. And of course, hoping to improve my writing skills too.

All the best to everyone out there....


blog reviews




No comments: