Friday, June 27, 2008

Stressed, Depressed and Angry

Haiiii.... early morning 8am I already felt the tense, stress and get so depressed.

J has not been calling me much recently or I should put it as lesser and lesser. He always put me at the last of his day when he was already damn tired n need his sleep desperately. So, we always ended up not talking too long as he was tired. I'm not longer in his top priority now... depressed...

Today marks the 2yr and 10mths anniversary of us. He DID NOT even remember. I couldn't understand at all y it is so hard to remember or actually it is not IMPORTANT at all... siggghhhh... he knew that I care n sensitive about this issue but yet, still the same.... depressed and angry...

Did not remember of course ended up did not even wishing me on this special day... stressed, depressed and angry...

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????????? Do I deserve all this?????????

No comments: