Monday, June 30, 2008

MAXIS sucksssss.....

MAXIS coverage in Sabah has officially down for 24 hours. Marking 24hrs of inefficiency = my hp has not been ringing for 24hrs...

STUPID MAXIS.... Everyone in my company are using Maxis line, only my uncle is carrying extra line which is of Digi 016. We all can't work at all as not only we couldn't call out but also can't contact others.

After buffet dinner at Hyatt, my sis and me went to Warisan Square for a while to buy ourselves shoes. Since Maxis is just a block away, then I headed to Maxis.

Notice on the glass entrance (something like this) : Maxis coverage in Sabah is temporary broke down until FURTHER NOTICE. Sorry for inconvenience.

OMG... further notice??????? until WHEN?????

I spoke to one of the staffs...

typical answer : our engineers are trying their very best now... but dunno when the coverage will be back to usual...

Me: So maybe next month then???

Maxis Staff: We are not sure when...

Me: If like this, we all no need to work and do business liao... we all relying on your Maxis and now we got into hell lots of trouble from your Maxis. Can we get rebate back????

Maxis Staff: No... you can't...

Me: Nvm... we should just swap to Digi la...

Maxis Staff: .... .... .... ...

Siggghhhh....


No comments: