Monday, June 9, 2008

Proud & Love

Hmmm... when you are in love with someone, would you be proud of him/her?

YES. I'm very proud of J. Not only that he is handsome, I'm just proud of everything bout him that I wanna show/introduce to the whole world of my beloved J. Never come to my mind that I'm shame of something of him or I wanna hide him from anyone else.

I don't really understand or I should say I TOTALLY do not understand what's so shame bout of telling ppl that you are dating and in relationship with xxxxx. The only reason is you are shame of letting ppl know. Why are you shame? Becoz you are not proud of him/her. If you are not proud of the person whom you LOVE, then you are actually not LOVING him/her. Else, I can't think of any reason you need to hide / shame.

Logically thinking kind of theory and philosophy. Let's see how long a relationship could go when one party is not proud of their partner/mate.

Good luck to all the couples....

No comments: