Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cannot tolerate anymore...

MAID.... I cannot tolerate her anymore...

U r driving me mad and crazy... luckily I'm not your BOSS, else I will goreng you kao kao oh...

One day only cook one meal for 3 persons also ngi ngi ngam ngam... Used to cook this everyday, used to cook 2 meals everyday, sometimes cook more than 5 persons food also ok. Now, ONE meal also shows us your DAMN SOUR face.

FINE! Today only steam "guo chong and lap chong" also show us your sour face. Finally, you make your butt move to steam the guo chong after I remind you it's oledi 12pm. but, the lap chong le??? LATER wa. HUH? All are steaming job and you still want to steam at DIFFERENT TIME???? Can't you save GAS???? Last Last, I'm the one doing it.

FINE! Everyday also need to remind you to cook. How come I don't need to remind you to EAT le?????

I'm damn pissed off now.

No comments: