Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy for accidents?

Sometimes, actually all the time, I don't understand why some ppl could behave like this? Probably I'm the odd and weird one...

Someone that called herself very professional looking after babies as herself gave birth for 6 children and also being confinement wife for many new mummies, taught Jedd how to climb up to TABLE. This happened when we were all playing board game in the living hall and baby Jedd was crawling on the floor. Then, she let Jedd sit on the IKEA stool as if he was also playing with us. Then, taught him to climb up to table.....

One day, when I came back from dinner with friend, she told me Jedd already knows how to climb staircase, so we all gotta very careful and watch out for him. Later on, my uncle who was there all the time and saw the incident, told me that it was HER again that taught Jedd to climb staircase. OMG... teaching Jedd to get more prone to accidents?????

Another day, taught Jedd to play inside a pail. I think this is still acceptable for me. But somehow, after the first time, Jedd wanna climb or stand up when he saw the pail. Duang^^^^^

Also, same day when we were playing board game, she was watching TV program leisurely and kept shouting: "Jedd, fall down lo"... We were playing Ticket to Ride, excited and planning our route strategically. She was definitely 100% keeping her eyes on Jedd at that time. Jedd was climbing up his Bumbo seat. She saw by herself Jedd fell down but she didn't make any move of her butt from the sofa to save Jedd. OMG~~~~

So many incidents.. I should not actually complain anything becoz she is Jedd's GRANDMUM. But somehow, my uncle couldn't stand it and voiced it to me. Then, my friend Cass who always play board game with us, though she only came for couple of times, she felt the same too...

Not forgetting, she was happily complaining to my uncle that Jedd fell down as if blaming me and aunty for not looking after him. But I couldn't understand why she just couldn't save Jedd when thing happened?

Blurrrr~~~~

No comments: