Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pain Pain

My right arm is having on and off severe pain as when I'm typing this post.

All these started with my aunty 1st. She has got weeks of painful left arm. Started with her thumb, then palm, then moed up to the arm. She couldn't even hold a cup properly. Finally, she consulted doctor and on physio now. Doctor diagnosed of overstretching of the thumb nerve and hence, the nerve is badly injured. My aunty couldn't take the ONLY type of antibiotic to cure the nerve injury as she is allergy to certain contain of the medicine. So, she could only heal by physio.

Then, now it's my turn to get into this 'tragedy'. Could feel the pain at the nerve of my thumb few days back. Then, moved to my palm. Now, my whole arm. I guess doctor would be advising me to take antibiotics and rest mt arm for a while. Yeah, my appointment is tonight 8am.

Btw, how to resist not to hug cute Baby Jedd????

No comments: