Friday, June 5, 2009

Friend is always the best...

I met Jean and Nick when me and Cass went for dumpling dinner before we head to clinic.

They were at the bridal shop which is just next to the dumpling shop, choosing the photos for their wedding photo albums. I spot them and went in to say hi. Nick told me that they would join us for dinner once they were finished.

They joined in when we were almost done with our dinner. So we stayed on for some chit chat session. It's been long time I didn't meet Jean. Suddenly Jean hugged me and told me that she knew that I have put down all my sore past. I told her yes and I have deleted J's photos from facebook. Nick was like blurry on what was going on with us. We told him this is women's secret. haha... sorry Nick... but bet you would now knew everything if you are reading my blog...

OHHH... Friend is always the best... though we don't meet everyday, we care each other. :=)

No comments: