Thursday, June 4, 2009

Where is ur sincerity????

I saw J online yesterday and I approached him by saying hi to him. Of course, he replied back and asked how am I. I replied him a very common answer : I'm fine... :P

Then I asked him where are my stuffs. He took time to think n asked me back which stuffs? OMG... he forgotten my jacket!!! at the end, he remembered that anyway. He apologize and said he has been meaning to send back the jacket...

To me, I don't feel any sincerity in him. Been MONTHSSSSSSS since our break. Been MONTHSSSSS he promised to send back. Then now only he told me that he would check with his reception if they could handle this.... Can you see the logic and his sincerity???? speechless to this guy...

Hey, if you are not intended to send back my stuffs, just tell me and dump them away. I'm ok with it. Else, stop promising me non-sense!


No comments: