Sunday, July 6, 2008

Everyday is bad day

My fever is on and off.

My flu never get better.

Now I starts to cough and my throat is so uncomfortable.

My tears never stop dripping. Been 2 days and my eyes are always swollen and red. Everyone thought it's because of my flu.

I never been sleeping well since past one week no matter how tired I am. I need to keep watching drama or entertainment programs till I fall asleep automatically. Last night I woke up at 2.30am and started to toss and turn on my bed till I got frustrated of myself. Couldn't remember how long after I tossed, then I fell back to sleep.

Been dreaming bout J so much. Just couldn't get him out of my mind.

Sigggghhhh.....

How could I have better day?????? I'm so weak and tired....

PLEASE BE STRONG CLARICE!!!!!~~~~~

No comments: