Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Soi till mou lit...

Soi soi soi....

First, my bro's pc hang kang... bought new one

Second, my sis's pc got free warranty change for her laptop fan and dvd rom... then, got window problem... YW helped her to reinstall...

Third, my home pc... was thinking to add on more RAM so it could run faster.... damn it... it turned out total dead... now, still diagnosing biut suspecting it's the RAM that spoilt... luckily still under warranty... dunno how long will they take to claim the warranty...

Forth, my office pc... just dead also yesterday... i classified it as dead coz couldn't do anything also coz it kept restarting by itself... still diagnosing also... seems to be Window problem...

why am i so so soi???? so soi that I myself couldn't believe...

So headache la...

Anyway, thanks to YW so so so much... he is really my good buddy that is always by my side everytime I need help... this is wat we call true friend... as what Jean said, friends are always the best and my friends are always by my side....

Thanks God for giving me so many good buddies...

No comments: