Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good Day

I felt better today.

Today is my uncle's birthday. So I told myself that I must make sure I myself is in good mood and happy to celebrate his birthday for him. I bought him a Quicksilver shirt for his birthday present. Then, we headed to Hyatt for buffet lunch. There were 6 of us (my uncle, aunty, brother, Aunty Lilian, a KL friend and myself). We were having great time with the delicious food and also catching up. Everyone left with BIG tummy... :P

Back to office bout 3pm+. Then I tried to check out some HK hotel deals for my family Nov'08 HK trip. Quite surprised that all the hotels in HK are damn expensive now. Cheapest one also costs us RM300. Wow...

Then, I took a quick shower and getting ready to go for church cell group (as usual for Thursday). Then my mobile rang. My instinct told me it won't be J. The Digi number wasn't known to me.

Unknown: Is this Clarice (my chinese name, actually my friends all normally call my Chinese name)?
Me: Yes.
Unknown: Do u remember me? I'm XXXXXX...
Me: I was like hmmm... hmmm.... (was actually digging my long lost memory)
Unknown: I'm XXXX le... we were in same Primary Five class... and also who who who le... we all were in same class....
Me: I think I remember... (actually I'm still in searching mode, and some kind like close to it) ow u get my number? (of course must ask ma, dangerous le if everyone could get my no)
Unknown: U know la... nowadays network is so good online bla bla...
Me: I never put my contact no online...
Unknown: Basically, there's something like mouth to mouth... and I'm now in a cafe, with dunno what kinds of board games...
Me: Is it Carcasean???? U got my no from Sean????
Unknown: Yes, u r right...

We both burst in laughter.... and we agreed to come out for a catch up maybe tomorrow night. Haha... what a small world? people still remember me after like for 16years?????!!!!! Or actually I'm too famous???? hahahaha....

I sound better and happier right? :=) Anyway, I must make myself to live happy...

No comments: