Thursday, July 24, 2008

One After Another...

Thanks God for being with me all the time when I was in difficult and tough situation. Thanks God for keeping me clear all the time and did not get myself into danger/death.

Just couldn't believe it myself that bad things come after another to me. Non-stop... while good things just didn't come to me (maybe got, but just too many bad one and didn't realise of the good one).

After 2 weeks of on and off fever, flu and cough, finally I recovered but still rather bit weak. Then, not long after, I got ulcer and it's been 2 weeks now and still not subside. I got difficulty to eat and drink. So painful that my tooth and gum are terribly painful and even my throat also affected. OMG~~~

I have not been eating and drinking much recently due to my ulcer and also not in good mood of enjoying and savouring food. Just too much stuffs in my mind. Good anyway, chance to get some weight off. :P

My office pc is back to action 5 days back and it has been working so far so good.

While, my home pc back to action too yesterday but... not working... Some window files corrupted (according to my friend)... So, need to admit my home pc back to hospital today... previously was hardware problem (RAM spoilt and eventually I paid for a new one coz warranty will take years). Now, software problem. Hopefully that's the end of it.

When can I get over all the bad lucks???? I'm not greedy le... not asking for good one, but just want to get over all the bad one....

Please God... please help me....

No comments: