Saturday, September 27, 2008

27-Sep-08 = Independent Day?????

27-Sep-08

* Supposed to be our 3yr and 1mth anniversary.
* Supposed to be celebrating happily though we may actually celebrating remotely.
* Supposed to be a happy day for me.
* Supposed to feel blissful.

Ended up to be : -
~ my Independent day. I have declared SINGLE in my facebook. yea, finally. Finally I came out with courage to change my marital status. Though I felt sad, I still need to move on. I still need to face the truth that our relationship has ended.
~ celebrating NOTHING today but to live on as usual.
~ definitely NOT a happy day for me. Woke up with a swingy mood. Now, working in a zombie mode. Typing this blog with a heartache mode.
~ no more blissful day for me. Anyway, I still got my family and friends with me, by my side supporting me all the time.

Conclusion: Life still need to go on. Yea~~~ Be strong and happy!!!

No comments: