Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Old old old...

Monday night... I was awake by severe pain on my both arms and also my tummy. The pain on my tummy could be due to my soon coming period. However, the killing one was my arms.

It was so painful that I couldn't sleep. Been rolling and flipping on my bed. Survived till morning and asked for bone pain killer from mum. Haiii...

After the pain killer, my left arm turned better but my right arm was still painful and energyless. Couldn't lift heavy stuffs with it. I still could bear with it. I was praying hard it won't get painful at night so that I could catch up with my sleep.

Tue night... pain again but not as bad as Mon night and I was cuddling my warm water bag to sleep... could still sleep although my sleep was interrupted by my bro's coughing.

This am... pain is still there. I am doing office cleaning now. Quite tiring as I could only carry the hoover with my left hand. Need to do some mopping later.

No comments: