Friday, September 26, 2008

I Hate Myself...

I hate myself so so so much...

I hate it when I cry for him...

I hate it when I feel upset and hurt... I felt upset even just listening to Because of You and I Will Always Love You... I cried just now when I listened to Because of You... The song has got all my feeling there. While the latter LOVE song... reminded me J whispered this song to my ear on our 1st Valentine's day. OMG... all these moments are still so damn fresh in my mind...

I hate it when I think of him...

I hate it when I miss him... when I need him by my side... coz I know all these will never happen anymore...

I hate it MOST when the more I push myself to forget this guy... the harder I push... I felt like bursting!!!!!! Because... I still love him...

Oh God, please help me what should I do?????? I want to get him out of life completely... I don't want to get upset anymore. I felt sorry for those ppl who care of me esp my parents... Oh God. I need help...

No comments: