Tuesday, September 2, 2008

30-Aug-08

Back-dated post...

Hmmm... What had I done on this day??? I really had short memory these days.

I was really busy on Saturday. Was spending whole morning doing cleaning work for my office, washing and bits and pieces. The weather was so hot recently and I really sweated out after all the work-out. Good exercise for me. haha...

I wanted to get some skincare for myself after that since the only departmental store Ngui Kee selling Biotherm was having great promotion. Every RM80 I could get a reduction RM10. Who knows when we were going out to get my skincare, it rained heavily. I was half wet by then when I reached the departmental store. At the end, I spent RM542 less RM60 reducion = RM482 for 4 skincare items = Moisturiser, serum, exfoliating gel and also a makeup base 25+ spf sunblock.

Then, we and my aunty went for hair wash as we were attending a church member's 23rd wedding anniversary dinner at Hyatt Hotel on Sunday night. It would be too rush for us to get our hair wash in saloon on Sunday.

Evening time, we went to 1 Borneo for some shopping. We spent 3 hrs in Daiso shop which is selling all RM5 items. We bought a lot as well. haha... worth purchase.

I also got 4 tickets for Gary Chow countdown night at 1 Borneo, as I am a member for platinum club. Anyway, we did not make use of that tickets. Not in the mood to stay there till too late.

I ended my night around 12.15am. Could only sleep after all the fire works were finished. And of course, I was really been bothered whole day. Kept checking my phone as someone suggested we should speak during weekend. So, I was expecting his call. Haiiiii.... disappointed at the end....

Anyway, I still had a great Saturday.

No comments: