Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Is it true?

Yesterday, I was chit-chatting with P bout relationship. She is getting married with her bf next yr September. They have been together for few years and for the recent one or two years, they are on long distance but they meet very often. After they got married, her husband will be moving here to join her. Congratulations gal! You have found your one...

Seriously, I'm envy ok? hehe...

Hmmm... she told me something that I never thought about. She felt that me and J are not suit to each other, in the sense that we have different character. Hmmm... When we were together, I never thought of this as we were so happily together. Now... I also dunno whether it's true or not... already too hurt to think bout it....

Anyway, doesn't really matter anymore... I'm let going everything... I know God will bless me all the time...

No comments: