Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Super Busy Holiday...

Yeah... I had a super busy holiday yesterday...

Woke up as usual at 7am+. We all joined breakfast at Pan Pac with our beloved HK friend a.k.a Pastor Kwok. We took our sweet time eating and chit-chatting till 10.30am. I was almost burst by then. Had eaten too much, but how to resist. The food was just too yummy and tempting to say no.

Then, we headed to 1 Borneo for shopping session. We spent most of the time in Giant supermarket and Speedy shop. Pastor bought lots of souvenirs to be given away to his friends in HK. I bought 2 musical movies ~ The Sound of Music and The FairLady. I have watched The Sound of Music musical movie in London last year May. It was really great and I just couldn't resist to get the DVDs for my own collection. Hai... and of course it was my happiest time in my life when I watched the musical movie with J in London. How to forget ???? How to let go ???? As for The Fair Lady, it was highly recommended by my aunty and Pastor Dorothy. So, I bought it as well. Will watch them soon...

We had simple lunch at Jaws restaurant. The food was just so so. I didn't ate much as I was still full from the buffet breakfast. Another church friend and his family joined us for the lunch. We proceed with our shopping session to DAISO... yea... everyone's favourite RM5 shop. Needless to say, everyone spent in the shop except Pastor Dorothy who was waiting for us outside. I quickly grabbed what I wanted and joined Pastor to relax. It was just too crowded inside the shop.

I managed to get myself two nail colours too from The Skin Food.

Hmmm... We sent Pastor Dorothy back to her home as she need to get ready herself to attend a wedding dinner while Pastor Kwok back to hotel for his dose of swimming session. We all relaxed at home for bit. I managed to catch up with my HK drama series. hehe...

After we took our shower, we picked up Pastor Kwok and our KL friend Adenan for dinner at Welcome Restaurant. Me and my aunty ate so little as we really felt so sick of food. I felt like I had gained few kgs in a day time. The restaurant was too crowded with guests that we waited for so long just for our drink and rice. The food was not as good as usual too. We ended up tapao leftover crabs back home.

We wanted to bring Pastor Kwok to Tang's Department Store in Merdeka for some shopping but it was closed. We went for some tea instead at San Francisco in Warisan Square. Next, we came back to my office as Pastor need to use my pc for check his email and I helped him to print some notes for tonight bible reading session.

My uncle, aunty and Pastor watched some TV while I watched my drama series... hehe... then I called the night off. I was already so so so tired and exhausted by then.

It was a great holiday with not only great food-abuse-sessions, also all the catching up moments with everyone. I was great to get myself totally occupied before I started to think/dream unnecessary stuffs.


No comments: