Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Friends????

Another post about TRUE and FAKE friends...

We had a small gathering at Yoyo Lintas last night. As usual, a close friend of mine was asking again when are J and me getting married. Out of my own surprise, I told her straight that we have broke up. She was like "HUH" OOOO with her mouth widely opened. We talked bout it bit and she consoled me not to get too sad and live on. She said she knows I'm happy and optimistic girl.

Then, I was thinking myself again. How come I could tell her so truthful while I couldn't tell another friend as truthful as how I treat my other close and best friends. The only reason is she is so "fake" that I feel not secure and definitely not great of telling her my stuffs, of course another main reason is also because she has given me hell lots of headache and trouble.

Was discussing bout this with Jean this am. She agreed. She also felt that that girl just talking and behaving so strange and "fake".

Funny, in a relationship of less than a yr with J's bro, already talking bout marriage????? hehe.... this is FAITH ya...

No comments: