Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fake Friends

Hmmm... I think it's difficult to get a friend that is actually treating from his/her heart.

Just when me and J got problem, a friend of mine invited me out for movie with her bunch of friends. She is apparently J's bro gf, also my secondary school friend. So, I joined and of course not too comfortable as I didn't know her friends.

They invited me for the next day day trip for lunch and also sunset which I missed it out as I got something urgent at the last minute. From then onwards, she did not call me out anymore.

Then, few weeks after, I was asking her whether their movie Sat was over as I knew they were going out for movie every Sat. She said blamed it on Ja la coz his car was broke down bla bla bla...

Hehe... Hey gal, I'm not that stupid la.... I know what kind of ppl u r. U have been digging my privacy everywhere thru my close and best friends. Just becoz u r J's bro gf????? go away from me... U have been gossiping around bout my stuffs. U have been eyeing on J when he was in our class gathering. All of these I knew OK???????????

I did feel bit guilty for avoiding her for what she has done and thought she was really want to be friend with me. Hehe... now???????????? And some more, she is Christian.... opppssss.....

No comments: