Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Angry Post 1

Case 1:
My 2007 Leave. I was having some unpleasant months last yr due to my annual leave. This bxxtch was SUPER DUPER calculative with me on my annual leave.

(1) She was the one that encouraged me to go to London, however, she was the one that playing some unfair, trick, cheeky, bxxtchy stuffs at the back. My study leave and days that I went for exams, which were supposed to be complimentary from the company, were all deducted from my annual leave.

(2) She was expecting me on leave for only FEW days. How to go on leave for few days to fly to Europe????? She ended up telling me, hmmm.... most companies do not allow their staffs to go on leave for more than 1 week. I never hear of such fact, but I heard from my friends that it's true that some companies do not allow their staffs to take leave consequently for more than 2 weeks. BUT, there are companies as well, allow their staffs to take long leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no matter annual, unpaid...

(3) So called relatives... so called family business... I do not expect a lot just becoz we are all relatives. I do not expect EXCELLENT benefits from this family business company. BUT I do need understanding.

My uncle (THE BIG BOSS) decided to waive all my unpaid leave. Initially, this bxxtch already done my salary payment with all unpaid leave deducted and unwillingly followed my uncle's instruction to pay me in full. Be frank, I was expecting to be unpaid for that month.

What pissed me off was she was trying to play trick at the back by brain-washing my uncle that he shouldn't be giving me such kind of incentives etc etc etc etc etc... all the bxxtchy stuffs.....

AND also, she LIED. As a holy Christians, she LIED. She was telling me n my uncle different version of the story.

At that time, when I found out what she had done to me, I really HATE her but I still respect her as my aunty.

It took me long time to be "less" angry bout this case.



To-be-continue........


No comments: