Saturday, May 3, 2008

Headache

Been so busy today at work. Planned to go for 1hr yoga at 11am. At the end, I stucked up at office with contractors. No choice.

Then, I left at 12pm. Not long after my aunty called me to go back for lunch. I only got back home around 2pm with a punctured tyre. When I was near to my house, I could feel something wrong with my car, got some unusual sound and did not moving smoothly. I was thinking to drive slowly back as I was already almosy home.

When I got down from the car, I was bit shocked to see the punctured tyre, almost totally flat. Dad quickly changed the tyre and went out to get it patched.

I was so upset with my yogurt. It did not set up well and turned out to be very watery. I tried Low Fat Apricot flavour. I do not like it at all. It's too sour that I couldn't bear with it and it doesn't have any apricot taste as well. :( mum suggested me just packed it and throw it away. I felt wasted as it is not cheap le for RM14.80 for only 1 litre. I quite love this yogurt esp because it is very easy to make and it's New Zealand product. So simple that I just need to mix the yogurt powder with plain drinking water in the jar and put the jar into the yogurt maker with hot water and leave it to set for at least 12 hours. Normally I would let it to set for about 15 or 16 hours. Then, I could have creamy and yummy homemade yogurt. I'm still thinking what should I do now with the tub of unbearable soury tasteless yogurt. Sigh....

Took an hr nap and woke up with bad headache. It has not subside yet. I don't like this feeling.

Had a yummy and nutrious dinner. Mum cooked my favourite wine chicken. I love wine chicken so much though I'm not in the right mood to savour this delicious wine chicken due to my severe headache.

I's reading some blogs and chatting with J. Wish J is here and hug me tight and warm. Just miss him and his hug and kisses so much. :(

No comments: