Sunday, May 11, 2008

Relax Sunday

Today is Mother's Day but mum is away and only dad and me at home.

I woke up around 8.30am to check on my yogurt. I made some yogurt yesterday and it due around 9am. So, I took it out from the yogurt maker and gave a check on it. Wonderful. My yogurt is so yummy and the texture is so smooth and creamy. Yea~~~ Thanks God that it wasn't like my previous "failure" batch.

Then I continued my sleep till around 10am when my aunty came around.

I had some corn flakes and milk for breakfast. 2 hours later, I had instant noodle + vege + my favourite egg for lunch. Dad was not feeling well. He caught cold and been coughing too. Hence, he did not go out for lunch and settled himself with some hot tea and cookies.

After that, I was clearing and cleaning my room. So dusty due to the renovation works around my neighbours in my housing area.

Then, I relaxed myself and catching up with my drama series.

Around 4.30pm, I washed some cushion cover and got myself a quick fresh shower.

Then, I prepared our dinner. I was supposed to boil rice but dad claimed that he wanna have porridge. Not a big deal. So, I just cooked porridge. I steamed some pork which was pre-marinated by my mum and fried a vege.

Of course, one round of cleaning work in the kitchen after dinner. I rested for a while then took another shower and washed my "smelly and sweaty" hair. I'm so fresh now. Enjoying my fruits and lemon flavoured yogurt. Yummy yummy..

What a relax Sunday... :P How I wish I could have such a relax day everyday. *slap head* dreaming too much... :P

Hope later I could spend some quality time with J. Miss him so much....

No comments: