Saturday, May 10, 2008

When is my turn???

Today is Simon and his gf registration of marriage. Simon is my aunty's cousin. Hence, my uncle and aunty were beautifully dressed up to attend their ROM this am. I'm very close to Simon's mum as she always come to my office to look for my aunty. She did try to pull Simon and me together before but of course we were not interested at each other at all.

I got some mixed and unexplainable feeling. NOT becoz that I have something over Simon. It's becoz I'm thinking and wondering so hard that when is my turn??? I just don't feel very good when I hear from my friends that they are preparing for their wedding.

It's me that envy those that could settle down new life with their husband/wife, while me, still wondering and pondering about with "indefinite" future. :=( How I wish I could be like them too. How I wish I could settle down with J?

Anyway, will let God to handle and arrange the best for us.

No comments: