Sunday, May 4, 2008

Low Fat Yogurt

I thought my low fat apricot yogurt was failed. I tried it yesterday. It was very soury and the texture was just like water, not thick at all. So, I was like giving it up. I gave mum a spoonful and she just didn't like it as well. She told me to pack it and threw it away.

Just now my aunty gave a try on it. The texture was alright just like usual yogurt and of course it was still very soury as it is low fat, not the normal sweet type.

My brother just simply loved it. He had a big cup of it. Then, I gave a try again but I added some pamelo and dried fruits (which are sweet) into it. It's not as bad as yesterday and I could take it. I finish my three quarter cup of yogurt. Maybe becoz I have chilled it in the fridge. The one that I took yesterday was not properly chilled yet.

Anyway, my brother has taken the remaining half tub to my uncle's house and he will be helping me to finish it up. :P

No comments: