Monday, May 5, 2008

Careless and Clumsy

J always say I'm careless and clumsy. I always do not have good reasons to deny as I'm really careless and clumsy. Haiii.... what to do? I'm born like this... No matter how careful I am, I am still careless.

Case 1: Camera
I have been searching high and low for my camera from everywhere and been asking everyone whether anyone has borrowed camera. It had been about 1 month it was out of my sight, till I concluded it must be stolen or I dropped it somewhere when I went to bank (coz my camera always in my handbag). I have already declared "total lost" for my camera. My sister told me that she would be giving me her camera as she would buy a new camera. I think this (the case I lost my camera) became a very good excuse to her to get a new camera.

I was clearing up my stuffs in my room yesterday. I was trying to find a piece of paper which I had noted down some Ikea furniture codes and particulars in a Fila handbag which I used in my KL trip with J. Guess what? My camera was lying "peacefully" in the captioned handbag. haha...

I told J that I found my camera. He gave me a lonnnggg HAIIIIII. Then, he asked why am I so careless. I asked him whether he still siak siak me even I'm so careless and clumsy. He said NO immediately. OMG... so heart-breaking... :=(

Case 2: Fallen Items
This morning, I was preparing my breakfast. Craving for bread and peanut butter. So, I was trying to take the bottle of peanut butter from cabinet. I guess I didn't grab it nicely and it just dropped on my left hand palm near to my thumb. It turned bruise and swollen now... sigh...

Guess J will scold me being careless again. :=(

Dear Lord, please protect me from any harm or hurt. Please help me to become stronger and more careful on all matters. Amen

No comments: