Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Unconsiderate Neighbour

At this time of 11.18pm at night, I should be sleeping soundly in my bed, esp I am extremely tired now. Been super duper busy today due to my heavy workload.

My stupid idiot neighbour, started to do hammering at 10.00pm. How to sleep? So noisy. I guess my parents would definitely be disturbed from their sleep. I still could hear them hammering clearly even I have already closed all my windows and door and with my air-con on. My parents sleep without air-con and their windows are widely open.

I really do not understand why they need to do hammering only at this time of night. Why can't they be more considerate?????? Why can't they do it in DAY TIME???????? Why they pick this odd hour?????? Thousands of WHYssssssssssssss in my brain now. They are shaking their legs during day time, no matter weekday or weekend. But they hammer and knock during weekend and weekday night.... I can't understand at all and I can't considerate at all. They oledi moved in for 2 weeeeeksssss now..

Made me got headache now. I'm very very angry.

This is not the first time and guess it won't be the last either. I called police just now but they told me I could only complain after 12am as the permitted time is until 12am. Oh my god.... I can't believe it.

TO MY STUPID FXXK NEIGHBOUR,
PLEASE STOP ALL THESE NON-SENSE NOISE IMMEDIATELY. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS ALREADY LATE. EVERYONE NEED TO REST. PLEASE KNOCK DURING DAY TIME, NOT NIGHT TIME. IF YOU DARE, KNOCK AT 12AM SHARP, I WILL DEFINITELY CALL POLICE TO COME WITHOUT ANY HESITATION. THIS IS THE LAST WARNING. I'M SERIOUSLY OUT OF PATIENT.

No comments: