Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Argh...

I'm really moody today. When I did not have enough sleep, I would become super duper moody.

Resulting from my neighbour "good job" yesterday night, I did not have enough sleep.

Everything is going smooth as well this morning.

I guess everyone would be thinking I got my period now.

Sorry... I don't mean it too. Just too much stuffs been bothering me... argh....

Surprisingly, my parents were having good sleep last night. Guess God hear and reply to my prayers. :P Mum told me that they were too tired of cleaning our house yesterday due to the mess caused my another neighbour who just started to do some drilling yesterday for their alarm system. My superwoman mum actually cleaned the whole car porch and our two cars plus whole house windows. My mum looked bit puzzled when I told her that I actually called police last night. :P


Anyway, at least my parents got their sleep yesterday. It's ONLY me being disturbed by the noise.

No comments: