Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Angry Post 2

Case 2:

This bxxtch (sorry that I am so rude, but I'm really so angry) is always lazy. She is not working everyday but receiving one third salary more than me. FAIR?????? And also, she was only graduated with Diploma... She would take her sweet time having coffee and breakfast every am and watching TV throughout the day. Everyone commented on her LAZINESS... Yea, I know, this world is never been fair....

Never mind. She has been passing me half of her works as well.... FINE!

I had been super duper busy recently as our company has committed in two projects. Since she was so free, why couldn't she help to handle some stuffs that she could????

Today, right in front of me, she talked "BAD" thing about me to my uncle. AND, also showed her TEMPER to me. Yea, she is a Christian.

I could understand she did that to me if I was sitting there shaking my legs doing nothing.

Haiiiii.......

TIME FOR ME TO MOVE ON????? BECOZ OF BXXCH???

No comments: