Wednesday, August 27, 2008

27-Aug-08

27-Aug-08 supposed to be a very very sweet and meaningful day to me. It is the 3yr anniversary of J and me. Now, the meaning of it is so vague that it's so unimportant and unmeaningful.

Anyway, I texted and greeted him happy anniversary as what I have been doing monthly for the past 36 months. I still took the initiative to text him as he is still very important to me and I am still having tiny hope on our relationship.

I also requested him to arrange a trip to KK so that we could actually sort and discuss our problems out personally face-to-face.

Hope things would be alright. I'm just too blur and moody today that I can't concentrate on my work or whatever I'm doing.

Dear God, please help us. Please bless us. We need your support. Amen.

No comments: