Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sorry?????

Yesterday was our 3yr anniversary. I received the below text reply from J after I sent him another text before I went to bed. "I am sorry. I don't mean for things to be like this. Maybe we should speak this weekend." I saw the text when I woke up at 3am. From then, I couldn't get back to my sleep. Dreamed of J telling me for break up etc etc.

Sorry for what? For not loving me? For having someone else? For not wishing me happy anniversary? FOR WHAT???

I got the feeling I had been fooled. Been putting my 101% trust on love. Now, I'm left behind with broken into piecessssss heart. So damn hurt. And he just escaped himself off me by not answering my calls and textsss. Is this what he should do???????

What do u want to tell me? Telling me again that you are still not sure of your feeling to me?????? Not sure after 3 years????

Please come with a sharp knife and kill me off, better than I suffered and tortured in this manner.

So hate of myself. Y am I kind of emotional person? Y am I just can't let go??? YYYYYY??????? Y am I need to dream of J every night when I goes to bed?????? WHHHYYYYY????

Seriously, come to end my life. Stop torturing me!!!!


No comments: