Friday, August 22, 2008

Sigh...

I'm in bad day AGAIN...

Believe it or not? I could feel 4th ulcer sprouting out on my tongue tip. OMG... it's so damn painful... sigh...

Believe it or not? My pc need to be admitted into hospital AGAIN... Dunno what happened to it that when I on my cpu, it just couldn't send signal to my LCD monitor. My LCD monitor kept on displaying check signal cable. I thought it was cable problem, so I unplugged and plugged in many timesssss.... interchanged the cable... still cannot... then, tried to blow the cable head thinking it maybe caused by dust... still cannot... then my cousin suggested me to try on another monitor (just in case it was really my cable or LCD monitor problem)... tried so hard just to unplugged my bro's monitor to test on mine as my bro installed too many unnecessary dunno-wat-funky stuffs here and there on his monitor. Finally, plugged my bro's monitor in... STILL BLANK!!!!!!!!! I knew I won't be that lucky...

Called YW... he told me either the display card was loose or dunno-wat-hardware got problem. Hmmm... then it must be the dunno-wat-hardware problem coz I got no display card if I was not mistaken...

Sigh... need to admit it into hospital on Monday. I'm hoping it was not any major problem. I'm now so drained out coz I need to spend quite a bit on the apartment. Haiiii....

No comments: