Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday...

Nothing much special about today actually.

As usual, I was working half day. Was bit annoyed by the "little monster". He was so lazy and refused to do his homework properly. Was about to smack him hard hard. Luckily my aunty came to rescue me from being violent. Little monster got lectured by aunty and uncle for hours. I believed his mum is lecturing him now too... hehe...

Prepared hearty lunch after work. Cooked some gon lau mien, fried sausages and also dory fillet. yummy yummy... :P

We all then went to my apartment to collect the baby cot, baby stroller, baby car seat and some clothes which I need to sort out before donating them out. Got no idea how those people spending their money. The previous owner ran away leaving his baby's things in the apartment for me. I still got quite a bit of "rubbish" to clear out. sigh.... not to mention bout the rest...that idiot left over more than 10 pairs of shoes for me to think and find way to donate out. Anyway, the apartment is more or less cleared, maybe only 25% left now to clear.

Today's weather is really hot and stuffy. I was sneezing so much after we left the apartment due to the dust. My aunty and me went to saloon to get our hair wash.

Then, my aunty started to prepare herself for wedding dinner while me and bro were going to a birthday party. It was my uncle's friend's son 1st birthday party. The food was not too great. Me and my bro were disappointed with the roasted lamb which the meat texture was rather funny. We didn't ate much and I left home while my bro headed to church for some gathering.

I'm now sitting in front of the tv for olympic highlight and also surfing...

This is my Saturday... not too much but rather tired and got bit headache..

No comments: