Monday, August 25, 2008

Oh... Stressed up...

Oh... yes... I'm stressed up again...

2 more days to go for me n J 3 yrs dating anniversary... Hmm... I don't think he would be remembering it anymore in our current situation. Even if he remembers, he won't be appreciating it as well.

I should actually relax myself and let go. Haiii... I just couldn't do it. Couldn't let everyone know that actually me and J are taking break which could end up permanent break. However, ppl are just too smart. Everyone starts to notice difference on me. Even "little monster" noticed that I have no longer put our photo as my wallpaper in my HP. I just didn't want to think of J. The more I think of him, I felt the pain is deeper in me, I just don't want to cry everyday.

How could I manage this well? I'm dreaming of J these few nights. He just came into my dream as playing a role as my bf. Haiiii....

How could I not stressed up in this situation?????

No comments: