Monday, August 18, 2008

How to balance myself off?

I am totally lost... totally lost in the way that I don't know to control and balance myself well...

I am trying so so so and extremely hard to forget bout J. Believe me... It's terribly hard for me and I have been having super duper hard and tough time. I have been avoiding to go home as I have too much memory with J at my house, such as all the photos, stuffs that he bought for me etc etc etc

Everytime when I thought I could let go him or have forgotten him for bit more, he would come into my dreams. Those sweet dreams really pull me back into my sweet memory with him. How to let go or forget him????? Sigh!@!!!!

I am still trying my very best to get myself occupied till super duper tired and hoping I would have dreamless whole night sleep. Hai...

No comments: