Friday, August 22, 2008

Bank Loan

Finally, my loan application is approved.

Finally, the officer came to my office with the offer letter for me to sign and accept.

Just right before I signed, I found out that the approved interest rate is not the same as what the officer told me before. Everyone of us (my aunty and uncle) were getting loan from the same bank. So she was trying to get me the same rate but the KL office only approved -1.7%. Gik gi I.

Never mind... then only we found out the bank did not put me under the package of free movement charges. Alamak.

The officer kept apologizing and told me she would re-appeal for me for the free movement charges. She called after few hours that the bank couldn't offer me free movement charges as my loan amount is less than RM100K. However, she will appeal for me a better interest rate.

Anyway, gotta wait another week again...

Hopefully I could be offered better interest rate.

No comments: