Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Me...

I have not been blogged for some time... not really in the good mood and also been ill recently.

Guess I need to admit that I'm growing older now. Been having sore throat and fever about 1 month ago. Recovered for 2 weeks then my illness back again. The illness lasted again for about 2 weeks. Already taken 2 courses of 5 days antibiotic which I was reluctant to at first, however no choice as my sore throat really turned bad. Been really careful of the food and amount of fluids I was taking. Just to make sure my illness won't be back for the 3rd time.

Soon not too long after my recovery, I got my period, a really heavy-flow one. I felt so weak and cramp that I need to skip my Sunday prayer last minute. I ended up lying on bed/sofa watching olympic sport programs, drama series and sleeping whole day. In the same time, my uncle's house was undergoing some renovation work, changing all the toilet outlets. Though minor renovation, the whole house still covered in dustssss (which I hate most). I myself felt so weak that I was so helpless to help. I helped with some floor mopping at the end anyway.

At night, so I was off to take away some food from Diamond Restaurant. I called them to order the food and they told me to collect after half an hour. Hence, I made use of that half an hour to buy some stuffs from supermarket and bread from bakery.

When I got to the restaurant, it was so crowded and a lot of people queuing also same time for their take-away food. My food was not prepared yet!!! Hence, I waited there standing for almost half an hour. Only my bro's fried noodle was ready, mine still not yet. I started feeling dizzy and felt shaky. My mind was blank and I felt like falling down anytime. I felt so stuffy and couldn't breath as it was so crowded. I told them that I couldn't wait any longer and would just take my bro's food. The waitress didn't even bother me at all. I was hoping so much that I won't fall down there.

Finally, I got my food. I felt time was so so long while walking to the car and wondering how I could drive back home safely. I rested few minutes in the car and prayed to God. Thanks God that I got home safely.

Oh God... when did I turn to be so weak? I thought I would be better after a night rest. I felt dizzy again today but it wasn't as worst as Sunday night. I'm hoping I'm weak just because of my period.

Dear God, please give me health... I have had lost my love and confidence on guys after my relationship with J. I want to live healthy and happily. I need strength... Please God!!! Amen...

No comments: