Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My New Apartment (BEFORE)

06.08.08 I have officially bought one unit of apartment. Not meant for myself to stay (I got very good room and furniture in my parents' home), but actually for investment purpose.

Got it through auction. Not really too cheap but at market value. The previous owner had run away with his family and left over his personal stuffs and furniture in the apartment. He left me with lots to clean up once I got my loan done. I'm hoping that he won't come back to "disturb" me... hehe...

Anyway, not only cleaning up, I also need to get workers to do painting for the whole house, servicing of two air-cons, bits and pieces too......


Here are some photos of my apartment BEFORE cleaning and painting...

















Living Room
























1st Room



















Dining Area + Kitchen



















Toilet + 2nd Room



Will post more photos once I have "groomed" up the whole apartment.... :P

Got lots more to do... haiiiiya...

No comments: