Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Without maid : Day 1 26-Aug

Overall, it was not as bad as we think without maid at home.

For lunch, we all compromised for instant noodle while I opted for my mum's fried noodle which was supposed to be my breakfast.

We actually spent quite a bit of time clearing bits and pieces left over everywhere by my maid. In addition, quite a bit of time too on washing. At first, my aunty washed the clothes using the auto washing machine. Unfortunately, half way thru the washing, it broke down and cut off our electric supply too. At the end, we need to use the semi-auto washing machine to finish the washing job.

The rest of the time, as usual, busying eyeing on the little monster and also his homework. sigh... toughest job as he just couldn't concentrate and discipline himself doing his work.

Not really bad day...

No comments: