Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bank B vs Bank M

I had been maintaining a saving account with Bank B (Malaysia local bank - Bxx Nxxxxxxx), u should be able to guess it now :P). Wasn't really into this bank but opened it long time ago because it was claimed an aunty that this bank B got a lot of branches in KL. So, I opened it for that sake when I was studying in KL.

I had not been updating my bank book of this account for 4 years. So, since my bro was going to this Bank B to bank-in some cheques, I got him to update my bank book too. SHOCKED me when I saw over this 4 years, masuk RM43.90, keluar RM34.00. So balance from this will be RM9.90 = RM2.48 interest per year??????? OMG.... #^#*%(^(*

Finally, I got the chance yesterday to go to bank and closed this account. I questioned the cashier for the above RM34.00. She said it was a standard charges for ATM card holder. She kept quiet when I asked her why this wasn't happen in other local banks. I told her nvm, I wanted to close my account. Hehe... She was puzzled. Guess what? I waited for 30MIN just to wait for her to close my account and calculate that few hundreds ringgit back to me. Hai... no wonder my aunty commented this bank "never maju". Now I know why...

Soon after I had done with this Bank B, I almost like run away from it, didn't want even stay there for another second. I crossed over the street to Bank M and deposited my money there. I bet I will get more in return with Bank M, from my past with them. :P

Learnt the lesson. Will tell all my fellow friends not to open bank account in Bank B... keke... :P

No comments: