Tuesday, April 29, 2008

CPA

Oh... I'm so excited.

I checked with CPA Australia KL branch on the status of my application for advancement to CPA. The officer told me that my application is awaiting for signature from one of the officers by end of this month and thereafter they would issue written confirmation and shall post to me early of next month.

I'm actually awaiting for it to come in as my Mother's Day present. hehe... can save money ma... keke...

But seem like it won't come in before Mother's Day. I need to think about getting another gift for my mum.

Another question in my mind. What should I do with my CPA? Continue to stuck myself in my current small company with tiny income? Change job for better future which is strongly agreed by everyone? But I want to change job and move to UK to spend more time with J. Hmmm... J seems to have other opinion and not so agree on this. Haiiii... another dilemma...

Can I have a simpler life???? I hate all these dilemmas and stress on me.

Dear God, please bless with me with simple life, least stress and most happiness. Please give me strength to overcome all these obstacles. Please bless J and me. Amen.

No comments: